Beam-mounted (BM) units are mounted on the cross-beams between the pallet racking uprights. The lower frame of the pull-out unit is bolted to the beams and the upper frame slides out carrying the pallet with it.
Pallets may be loaded directly onto the units, but other options allow for storage on open shelving, in plastic bins and in cartons. Being able to pull the units out of the rack allows for safe and easy access to stored items!
BM units are available in a range of capacities up to 1 500 kg and in a variety of formats to suit your requirements. They can cater for all pallet sizes and types (wood, steel, plastic), front or rear loading at the pallet rack, short or long side handling, as well as for pallet collars with dividers, containers, bins and loose storage. The base frame BM unit is for pallets.
- Up to 100% extension when pulled out
Two-way extension is also possible (70%)
- Unit locks when pushed back into the rack
- Handles, back-stops and other accessories available
- Easy to install – simply secure to the cross-beams using 4 bolts
- Maximum loading capacities from 200 kg to 1500 kg per unit
- Use as ’open frames’ for pallets, or with steel shelves for handling cartons, bins or loose items
- BM units are compatible with almost any type of pallet racking on the market. They can be fitted to your existing beams